Traveling Abroad with the Printer - TR150

Article ID: ART176672 | Date published: 03/30/2020 | Date last updated: 03/30/2020


Learn important information about the power supply and power cord for the PIXMA TR150. This can be helpful if you travel internationally with the printer.


The AC adapter can be used abroad to power the printer from power supplies ranging from AC 100 V to 240 V. However, the specification of the power cord differs depending on the country or region of use.

Before traveling abroad with the printer, ensure the followings.

Power cord (A) and AC adapter (B)

  1. Power cord
    Please purchase a power cord that conforms to the specifications of the country or region of use.
    We recommend using a Canon genuine power cord.

  2. AC adapter
    The AC adapter is not dependent on the specifications of the country or region of use.

Rate this Article
Was this article helpful?
Yes, This document is helpful
No, This document needs a clearer explanation
Please provide your comments